Lovely elevated 3 bed Ensuite home opposite nature area and only 5 min walk to Gungahlin Centre & tram
This three bedroom Ensuite home is perfectly located within a very short 5 minute walk to Gungahlin shopping Centre and tram stop.
Situated opposite a small nature park with scattered gum trees you wouldn't know how close to the town Centre you actually are!
This lovely home is bright and airy with plenty of windows and is modern with its neutral decor, floor tiling and white roller blind.
Offering a separate entrance, open plan living with a good sized kitchen area with stainless steel under bench Oven, stainless steel 5 gas hotplates and a dishwasher.
The three bedrooms are carpeted and each has a built-in wardrobe. The master bedroom has a spacious Ensuite and the main bathroom is modern with a bath. There's also a separate laundry.
Heating wise there is a split cycle Air conditioner in both the lounge room and the master bedroom.
Car accommodation is a single automatic garage with internal access and rear access to the garden.
The garden is easy to maintain with a paved courtyard area plus garden beds and a little faux grass for greenery.
Main features include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern Ensuite
- Stylish bathroom with bath
- Built-ins in all bedrooms Tiled entrance
- Open plan tiled living/dining
- Bright and airy
- Modern blinds
- Split air conditioner in living and master bedroom
- Spacious kitchen
- Stainless steel Gas hotplates
- Stainless steel under bench oven
- Double sink
- Microwave shelf
- Garage with internal access and access to back garden
- Tiled hallway to bedrooms and bathrooms
- Separate laundry
- Gas instant hot water system
- Easy maintain enclosed courtyard garden
- Paved tiled area and small area of faux grass
- Wonderful views of nature area with gum trees
- Very convenient location
- Literally a 5 minute walk to Gungahlin shopping Centre and tram stop
Rent is due on a per calendar month or fortnightly basis in advance
Four weeks bond is required upon signing the tenancy agreement
Sorry no groups or shared tenancies will be considered
Length of lease
12 month lease preferred or longer
Energy Rating (for ACT properties only)
The energy rating for this property is 0.
Please contact the agent on 0402 222 109.
Under no circumstances are you to enter the property or knock on the door. Inspection of the property must be in the presence of the agent.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.